Property ID : L700
For Sale €795,000 - Residential
SPECTACULAR COUNTRY RESIDENCE LOCATED IN A SCENIC SETTING ON APPROX 16.18 HECTARES/40 ACRES –
Presented in excellent condition, Croghan House offers a lifestyle in the grand scale with formal reception rooms, high ceilings and a great sense of spaciousness, light and spectacular views of the lands, rolling fields and countryside. Croghan House consists of 380 sq mt/4,093 sq ft of luxury accommodation. The exterior is of Georgian style with large windows from the main reception room. The house is symmetrical in layout with an attractive pillar portico leading to the double front doors. The interior of the house is impressive with grand staircase. The ceilings and cornices and centre roses in the reception rooms are all ornate and highly decorative. They really embellish the rooms and the high ceilings compliment the scale and proportion giving a great sense of space and light. The bedrooms are all a good size and proportions with superb views over the grounds.
- Oil fired central heating
- Mains water supply
- Septic tank
- Monitored alarm system
- Internal (BEAM) hoover system
- Tree lined and stud railed avenue
- Large forecourt area that sweeps around to the front and side of house
- Second entrance to house that is located to the rear of the property
- Large paved brick courtyard
- Lofted double garage with automated shutters
- Behind garage is further lofted outbuildings with a selection of stables and storage sheds
- Well maintained gardens with mature trees and hedgerows surrounding the property
- Rock water feature located in wooded area to the front
Accommodation – Basement floor: Laundry room, Office, Gym, Snooker room, Boiler room, Wine Cellar, Porch with entrance. Ground floor: Entrance Hallway, Drawing room, Dining room, Living room, Kitchen and W.C. First floor: Landing, Four Bedrooms (2 en-suite), Nursery, Walk-in wardrobe and Bathroom. Double Garage, Traditional lofted outbuildings, courtyard with 13 stables, impressive avenue, kept grounds, woodland and water feature.
Travel Directions – At the roundabout before the bridge take the last exit off the roundabout and proceed up the N15. Drive 700m and the entrance to Croghan House will be on the right hand side.
Contact Details – Letterkenny Office – 074 9120990
wordpress theme jazzsurf.com